In the legal industry, confidentiality is of the utmost importance. As a recruiter, we take confidentiality to a higher level. All of our candidates maintain control of the distribution of their resumes. Resumes are not sent without candidate approval, no exceptions. We listen to why you have decided to make a career move and what you are seeking as well as, search for the best possible match between you and the firm. We save you time by doing all of the research on a firm before your resume is even submitted. We do our best to find out salary, benefits, hours, work environment, etc, beforehand so there are no surprises.
- We interview you and listen to what you are looking for
- We discuss the position in as much detail as possible before submitting your resume
- We set up the interview at a time that works for both you and the client
- We follow up with you and the client immediately after the interview
- We negotiate salary, so you don’t have to
- There are no fees to you
If you are a legal secretary, paralegal or an attorney considering a better opportunity please send your resume in MS Word format to ### and a recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Additionally, we can offer online skills testing and training in various programs that can range from ACT! to Microsoft Office and everything in between all in the comfort of your own home and to enhance your skill set and make you more marketable!